• Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

@2018 Marie Kouroulis All Rights Reserved

Alexandra Gardens - Kew

 

These are magnificent Federation-style gardens located on Cotham Road, Kew. Created in 1905 and named after Queen Alexandra, the park covers 1.5 hectares. Alexandra Gardens is designed in a formal style, typical of the early 1900s and features large specimen trees, sweeping lawns, garden beds and herbaceous borders, with a delightful ornamental pond and rotunda.


The rotunda is popular for wedding ceremonies, christenings and other function. It was built in 1910, refurbished in 1988 and again in 2000.

Share on Facebook
Please reload