• Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

@2018 Marie Kouroulis All Rights Reserved

Billilla Mansion – St Kilda

 

Billilla mansion was built in 1878 by Robert Wright on land owned by Nicholas Were.

 

Brighton City Council (now Bayside City Council) purchased Billilla mansion to retain the building and sites historical significance.

 

Although now leased by Xavier College, the general public continues to have access to the gardens year round.


The mansion also makes an elegant backdrop for an outdoor wedding ceremony.

Share on Facebook
Please reload