These are magnificent Federation-style gardens located on Cotham Road, Kew. Created in 1905 and named after Queen Alexandra, the park covers 1.5 hectares. Alexandra Gardens is designed in a formal style, typical of the early 1900s and features large specimen trees, sweeping lawns, garden beds and herbaceous borders, with a delightful ornamental pond and rotunda.
The rotunda is popular for wedding ceremonies, christenings and other function. It was built in 1910, refurbished in 1988 and again in 2000.